Preparation for certification to ISO 9001:2015
On 23 September 2015 the final text of ISO 9001:2015 standard has been published, which marked the end of a more than three year long process of revision of the standard by experts from ca. 95 countries in order to bring it in compliance with the modern requirements. The new version of the standard is to fully replace ISO 9001:2008. The three-year transitional period is also provided.
What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 – “Quality Management Systems. Requirements “.
Specifies requirements for a quality management system, that can be used for internal application by organizations, in order to attract new clients or for the contracting. It is aimed at coordinating the work of the quality system in fulfilling the requirements of the customer.
Sphere of application
- Increasing market competitiveness
- Participation in international tenders
- Improving the company’s image
- Reducing the number of non-conformities in the process of production
- Systematization and documentation management