ISO 22000:2005 “Food safety management systems – Requirements for any organization in the food chain”.
Development of ISO 22000 allowed bringing together requirements to HACCP systems with requirements of international standards for management systems (since requirements of ISO 22000 are harmonized with requirements of other standards, for instance, with ISO 9001 quality management system standard).
This standard is developed in order to help organizations participating in the food chain (regardless of their size) to occupy their respective market segments, successfully broaden boundaries of such segments and satisfy requirements of interested parties, including customers of the organization.
Benefits after implementation of the system:
- Improving consumer confidence in the manufactured products
- Expanding the sales markets
- Improving competitiveness of the company and the products
- Increasing the investment attractiveness
- Establishing a solid reputation of a manufacturer of quality and safe food products
- Unmistakable determination of control points and getting the necessary level of timely control over them